Thursday, July 30, 2009

Atheism Overload!!

So lately while reading a friend's blog I somehow got linked to a few other blogs from people who had responded and what not. Now I am hooked on reading this God-hating atheist girl's blog and every day I feel like my head will explode with the shenanigans she pulls and the horrid blogs she posts. But its like a train wreck! I can't stop reading. I can't stop being annoyed at the fact that there are actually people out there that cannot see that there is a God. I mean bible aside. How can someone think the earth "exploded" into being?? It blows my mind. And why do these people insist on being hateful, insulting and rude to those of us who don't believe like they do? I think it takes a lot more faith to NOT believe in God than it does to believe! The bible says that even the devils believe and tremble. So not only are these people fools, but they are dumber than the devil!!! But as mad as I get at the things they say and do in the name of their beliefs, I get sad. Because one of these days we will ALL stand before God. And I think for your average hell-bound unbeliever it is going to be excrusiating. But somehow I think that these people are going to have the hardest time of all. Not only will they be truely shocked to face the God they tried so hard to disprove but I think He is going to be a bit miffed at all there effort to put Him down and insult His creation. But for the grace of God it coulda been me in that mob.
So I am thankful for a loving, forgiving God. Who sent His son to die for MY sins that I could have eternal life. And I pray that God will open the eyes of these tools of Satan and possibly save some.

No comments: