Friday, July 24, 2009

My first blog! Yay me!

So 2 years ago I started this blog. And here I am making my first post. No clue what I'm doing but I put 2 pics on and made it pretty so thats a start right?? :)
So here's my life in a nutshell, Mommy is my name, diaper doody is my game. (pun intended) I love my job of taking care of the 3 precious gifts God has given me. Addi is my oldest, she is 5 1/2. She is spunky to put it mildly. Way to much energy for my liking but keeps me on my toes for sure. Antz is my middle child, although if you didn't see the baby you'd think he WAS the baby because he is only 19 months! He is my lovable, cuddley mama's boy. Sweet as can be and sooooo laid back. And then there's Alli. 7 months old and already high maintenance. She only likes to be held certain ways, or fed certain ways... sheshhhh, what'do I look like supermom. Gotta have attention constantly and not from just anyone... but from mom. We spend our days at the zoo, parks, movies, toot's, and an occasional educational activity(she tells people she is homeschooled- not true, we do an occasional workbook or so- I am not a teacher by far), pretty much anything we can find that is free or cheap.
The last few months of our lives have been crazy and turned upside down and I'm sure the next few are going to be too. But God has a plan for our family and we are gonna keep trusting in Him for what is the next chapter and can't wait to see the great things He has in store for us!

No comments: